Friday, August 21, 2009

Playing catch up!

First off, my internet has been down for a couple weeks and so today I have been doing some reading trying to play catch up on everyone's lives these days. But I just want to start off saying how GRATEFUL I am for my family's health & wellness, we may get a little sick here and there but it has never been anything serious (knock on wood) but I am so humbled at the same time because just when I think things are getting hard someone else has it harder and I'm so thankful for the shoes that I walk in!
Now for the catching up...
Well its always nice to have my husband actually show me he loves me, such as waking up to this pretty lil' flower off our rose bush...


Well here is my SIL Tristen modeling one of the hats we got for baby Ryli at the baby shower. My SIL Austen does not do the cute bows and flowers, but she does do hats so I got her a hat with a big flower on it...we'll just slowly sneek them into baby Ryli's wardrobe.

And here's Paige with one on.... so cute huh?

Paige's cousin Brooke tryin to play with Paige

Paige enjoying her first pickle...she was really suckin on it pretty good.

Zebb at his birthday party, Paige was gonna try and help him blow out the candle...no such luck

Zebb puttin air in the tire gettin it ready to take Paige for a ride

Paige's first ride on the tractor on 4th of July.

Family tractor ride...(this is why you never leave the house without makeup on, even though we were going to the farm just to move some dirt/work)

the fam waitin for the fireworks

Paige couldn't really see them from where we were so she was just chillin...she looks scared...haha

Zebb's grandma was in the hospital for some back surgery so we went to visit her a few times that week she was in there...

We also went to Pioneer Days up in Snowflake again this year, but this year everyone made it except Scott(well i guess thats every year cuz Scott never goes)


All the boys after they got soaked from the fire truck at the end of the parade

Zebb had to hold my mom into the street so she would get soaked I ran for cover with Paige (I love havin a baby! Good excuse...)

Morgan & Riley in downtown Snowflake
The sisters:

Kyle & Todd chillin at the rodeo (love the way the sky looks in this picture main reason why i took the picture)


Kyle lookin good in his cowboy getup


Paige LOVED the fireworks after the rodeo!! Just look at that face!


Our new addition the the Shappell fam. Ryli Kate was born 1month ago today :) we always love new sweet baby's!

Paige is doing so well sittin on up her own and she loves to sit and play with her new toy! :)

Paige also got her very first haircut last month
(sorry about the picture being sideways)
Before:


After: No more Mullet!


Just a cute picture of her I had to throw in...

Sittin up playing instead of sleeping...she has the "I've been caught look on her face"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man...Porter has that look on his face all the time! I'll catch him playing in his blankets or trying to crawl out of his crib when he should be napping...but then they give you this face like, "Mom I didn't do it, I'm so cute to be guilty!!." Gets me every time!

Unknown said...

sorry last minute but some girlfriends and I are going to the new costa vida in queen creek for lunch on wed @11. Wanted to send you and invite!